“Each of you must give as you have made up your mind, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver.” 2 Corinthians 9:8
Ways to Give
Online Giving: Log in to your Church Online Account (click here)
- Give using your online account, set up recurring payments, or view your yearly contributions. E-check contributions are most cost effective.
- If you don't have an church online account - it only takes a few minutes to create.
Mail a Check
- All payments will go to our current year's General Fund unless you note otherwise in your check memo.
Heritage United Methodist Church
Attn: Admin Assistant
7077 S. Simms St.
Littleton, CO 80127
Text To Give (VISA or MasterCard only; credit or debit)
- Send a Text to 30131.
- In the text message, include both a dollar amount and one of the following keywords on the same line. You must include a space between the dollar amount and the key word, but no spaces within the keyword.
- HUMC-General (this goes to our General Fund)
- HUMC-Building (this goes to our Building Fund)
- HUMC-Endowment (this goes to our Permanent Endowment Fund)
- HUMC-Connectional (this goes to our Connectional Giving thru UMC Fund)
- HUMC-Pastor (this goes to our Pastor's Discretionary Fund)
- HUMC-EventFee (this goes to pay a registration fee to attend a special event)
- The first time you use Text to Give, follow the prompts to setup your phone ID and payment method in the system.
- Example texts to send:
25 HUMC-General (this means $25 would go to our General Fund)
50 HUMC-Building (this means $50 would go to our Building Fund)
35 HUMC-EventFee (this means $35 would pay an event registration fee)